This client had a beautiful home, but the initial decking was installed with inferior materials. Deterioration and decay resulted in rotted decking, which, in turn, resulted in leaks in the walls and rotten doors.
We installed upgraded, more durable composite decking materials on all the decks of the home. We had to rebuild some sections of interior wall, and were challenged with finding bricks to match the rest of the home’s exterior. Doors had to be custom made and were constructed out of more durable wood. We also rebuilt and repainted all of railings. While the initial scope of the project was repairing a single deck, the extent of damage meant that the scope of the project expanded and wound up taking several months to complete.